Monday, June 23, 2008

Childlike Faith

Tonight our church started Vacation Bible School. We had a lot of fun. The theme is Wild, Wild West.

We had crafts, singing, offering, skit and Bible lesson. At the end of the lesson, Pastor gave a message on salvation. Those who didn't know Jesus as their Saviour raised their hands. Then they stood up and came towards me and I took them to a private room where Walter and I showed them from the Bible how they could know for sure Heaven is their home. Two girls came forward (Jael and Jazmin).

I wish everyone could have been in that room. It was one of the most precious few moments of my Christian life. I could see in their faces that they absolutely knew they needed ask Jesus to save them from their sins and take them to Heaven when they die. Jael and Jazmin both eagerly prayed and asked Jesus to save them. Afterwards, there was a heavenly smile that came over both of them. You could absolutely tell they had asked Jesus to save them and they meant it with all of their hearts. It was an experience I will treasure for the rest of my life!

Whoever you are that read this here blog, if you don't know for sure that Heaven is your home, scroll down and you can read how to make Heaven your home by reading the side bar.

1 comment:

Shari said...

Praise the Lord! VBS is such a great tool to spread the Gospel!