Sunday, April 27, 2008

I Interrupt This Journey About Madagascar To Bring You This Exciting News!

The ladies from our church went to a ladies conference at Faith Baptist Church in Wildomar, CA, last Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

During Thursday night's session, Mrs. Cindy Schaap was speaking. (She is married to Dr. Jack Schaap, pastor of First Baptist Church, Hammond, Indiana). I had to sneeze. I lowered my head to sneeze quietly. We were sitting halfway down the auditorium. What I didn't realize at that precise moment was just how quiet it was in the auditorium! I sneezed and Mrs. Schaap heard it and said, "Bless you" into the microphone. I started laughing and all the ladies around me were, too.

I haven't personally met Mrs. Schaap yet but I can now say that I have been blessed by her! *giggle*

No comments: