Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Couple More Favorite Meals

I've recently discovered Taste of Home's website. I've been a long subscriber to their magazine which I absolutely love! The magazine is great but the website is so much better! I didn't want to take the time to look up a recipe in my gazillions of cookbooks and magazines (I love cookbooks) to find a particular recipe the other day. So...I went to the website and in just a couple of minutes I found it! It was so e.a.s.y!

On to the reason for this post.

I started making Baked Spaghetti well over 10 years ago when I first saw it in one of Taste of Home's magazines. I made it the other day and it was so good I had to post it.

And then I was browsing a couple months ago looking for something new to cook for dinner (I can't stand to make the same meals all the time. I've got to find something new at least once or twice a month. Add some oomph to dinner!) and I found Mexican Lasagna. Wow! That has become a favorite as of late, too.

I hope you try one or both of them. I don't think you will be disappointed!

No comments: