Friday, February 26, 2010

Coming Soon

More posts with pictures.

At one point we had 4 computers in our house. A few weeks ago, we lost one of the towers (which had our music and pictures on it). The current tower we are using is going down - it's only a matter of time - problems with it as well. If I load pictures onto it it will be as slow as a snail. Lyndsey has hers at college. And that leaves us with my mobile office computer for our church (I try not to use that one for personal use). We have currently found a computer we like but are trying to be frugal and just wait until this one has crossed the point of no return.

However, my Mr. Wonderful bought me an external hard drive a couple of weeks ago. I did happen to save all our pictures to cds which are in the safe so as soon as I find time to figure out how to work it, I will be able to load pics again here.

I have lots of pictures from January when we had a week of storms. Beautiful mountain pictures. But that will have to wait a little while longer!

No comments: