Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's Really Exciting When You Start To See a Change...

in your children for the good.

I've been praying for my boys to start having their own personal devotion time daily. I realize that they might still be a bit young to be conscious about their spiritual walk. However, I want them to have a walk with the Lord at a young age that I didn't have. My desire is for them to know Him on a very deep, intimate level even at a young age.

I didn't tell anyone except the Lord.

This morning I knew Tyler was in his room. I thought he was doing some of his schoolwork. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was praying. He had asked me earlier about reading the Bible and I didn't think too much about it. But he had read a chapter in his Bible as well. He did this all on his own.

I am so thankful that my children are exhibiting a desire to walk with the Lord.

In case you might be wondering why I don't mention Lyndsey here, it's because she's been having her own personal devotions for about 5 years now every morning. She has a very strong relationship and walk with the Lord. And I am soooo thankful for that as well.

No comments: