Friday, April 2, 2010

WALL to WALL Testosterone

Last weekend, we had a group of college students from West Coast Baptist College come to our church to run a youth rally.

They came in on Friday afternoon and stayed until late Saturday night.

We hosted all the guys in our home. There were 8 guys altogether.

We had used just about every inch of space in the house to sleep them all.

I was the only girl in the house (but it really wasn't all that bad).

We had a blast with all of them. They were so kind to Phyllip and Tyler. I think my boys made life long friends with one of them.

One of the guys, Thomas, had his devotions with both our boys. He was so patient and kind. I wish I had a video camera and I could have captured it. It was so precious to my heart. The boys loved it, too.

On to the pictures now.


Lindsay, Debbie, Katherine, Tasha, Sharon

(not sure why it's turned - can't fix it)
Braeden and Jon Michael

Phyllip, Thomas, Tyler
Thomas is incredibly talented with kids - he's amazing!


Daniel, Ray, Matt
Ray - an incredible guitarist - he makes it look so easy. It was relaxing to listen to his playing.

Oscar, Tyler, Phyllip, Joemel

No comments: