Thursday, November 4, 2010

21

years ago, I married the man of my dreams.

I never thought I would be as blessed as I am. I don't know why, but I've always felt that I didn't deserve to be given so many blessings.

In fact, God has proven me wrong and continues to prove me wrong every single day.

The blessings just keep coming.

I think we were married about 12 years when I finally thought about what I had dreamed and desired to have in a husband. And I discovered that God gave me EXACTLY what I wanted in a man. I do believe God cares about what we desire and He shows me that continuously.

I never thought I could love my husband more than I did on our wedding day. Again, I was wrong. I love him so much more 21 years later!

He is my best friend, my confidant, the absolute love of my life, he makes me laugh, he wakes up every morning with a smile on his face (I am NOT a morning person but slowly I am changing), he works hard so that I can stay at home with the kids, he's my encourager, he gives the best hugs and kisses, and best of all - he loves me back!

Happy 21st anniversary, darling! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

No comments: