Thursday, October 15, 2009

Autumn Chowder

In trying to get more (ha!) organized, I decided to make a monthly menu. It is working very well.

It's not quite that easy to come up with a month's worth of recipes off the top of my head so I resorted to the internet - Taste of Home to be exact.

I made one recipe earlier this week that I won't even try to tweak because it was just that bad. I'm not even sure how it made it onto the website. But, I'm willing to try recipes at least once.

Anyhow, onto last night's meal - Autumn Chowder. It was really good. And easy. I made baking powder biscuits to go with it and they actually turned out good, too. It's hit and miss with biscuits for me. I haven't quite figured out why that it, though. Maybe the weather.

Go to the website and print the recipe and try it. You won't be disappointed!

No comments: