Friday, December 7, 2007

Something to Encourage You

The Lord is SO amazing!!!!

I have learned so much over this last year in reading my Bible and spending quiet time pondering what the Lord is saying. I want to share some of the verses that have really stuck out to me lately.

Psalm 4:4 "Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah." Notice how we are to stand in awe.

II Corinthians 9:8 "And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:" Did you notice how God is ABLE and that we ALWAYS have ALL SUFFICIENCY in ALL THINGS! All I can say is "Wow!"

Psalm 23:4 "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou are with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." Did you notice that we walk through the valley? There is no sitting in the valley! Praise the Lord!

Psalm 24:3, 4 "Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place? He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully."

Just something to think about!

No comments: