Friday, July 11, 2008

Glasses

My daughter has been complaining she can't see things far away. It's blurry. She's been reading A LOT for the past year. We're talking books that are over 500 pages she reads in 2 days! I know, I know. That's a good problem to have!

So...I finally got her an eye appointment. Guess what? She needs reading glasses. *sigh* But the good news is all that reading isn't why she needs them. Why does she need them you ask? I don't really know because my Mr. Wonderful (aka Daddy) took her to the appointment. He did say that she's far sighted but didn't say what's causing that.

She picked out her glasses with the help of her daddy. He told me that the choice of frames was between "attitude" and "sophisticated." He liked "sophisticated." So she chose that. She gets them next week.

I missed it! The whole thing! *sigh* All because I wasn't ready (ya know - no makeup on, hair not done). I could've had my camera there to capture the moment. Oh well!

1 comment:

Shari said...

Bummer on missing it! I am sure she will look beautiful in them.