Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Coffee

The boys had a friend (Lawrence) spend the night a few nights ago.

Lawrence is very funny for only being 10 years old.

After we got home from church, the boys changed their clothes, brought out the humungous tub of legos, and turned on a movie. They were carrying on a conversation during all their playing and watching the movie. It went like this:

Phyllip: I'm having cereal in the morning.

Lawrence: Not me. I'm having coffee.

(I whipped my head around from what I was doing)
Me: You're having what?

Lawrence: Coffee.

Me: Oh, really?

Lawrence: Yes. Isn't that what you have every morning?

The last time Lawrence spent the night, I had just happened to make a pot of coffee and had some of my favorite peppermint mocha creamer to go with it. Lawrence tried it and now he's hooked!

Is it just me, or do kids like being grown up before their time? *smile*

No comments: