Wednesday, December 10, 2008

How Do I Know Jesus Loves Me?

Because He provides even the little things for me!

I was a little bit stressed over finances last week (they are really tight). I asked the Lord if He would provide enough money on payday to pay for alllllll of the bills and have food and gas money. Now, I didn't consider this to be a "little" request. But in the realm of having a mortgage, etc., this was "little." But He answered my prayer and just the way I asked Him to! Now, I shouldn't be amazed by this, but I always am! Sometimes it's not always in my time, but it's always in His due season.

Does it boggle anyone else's mind how our Heavenly Father loves us?

We may not have the money to buy all the "neat" stuff but I see so much of His faithfulness to me each and every day. He has given me the most wonderful man for me to call my husband and he's still with me 19 years later. He has given me 3 beautiful children here and 1 in Heaven. We all have good health. My husband has a very good job. We have a beautiful home with nice furniture. Our car gets us from "A" to "B." We have an awesome church! We live in a beautiful area of America with lots of sunshine. We have fresh air to breathe, food to eat, and water to drink. The list goes on and on! So many of these things I tend to take for granted.

As I read my Bible, my eyes are opened each time to God's goodness to me and how much He loves me. I certainly don't deserve His goodness. But I am soooooo thankful that He's faithful to love me and provide for me!

I hope you can see how much Jesus loves you, too! :)

No comments: