Tuesday, April 21, 2009

He Does It Again!

Our boys have bunk beds. They've been asking us for many months if we could get them separate beds.

We were supposed to get them with our tax return, but before we knew it, the return was gone to things like paying for Lyndsey's college computer, clothes for the kids, blinds for one of the bedrooms, etc.

I had to tell the boys that we wouldn't be able to buy them beds just now but to keep praying and asking God for them.

About a month ago one of the ladies in our church asked me if we had ever gotten new beds. I told her no. She looked at her husband and said, "Did you hear that? They still need beds for their boys." I was puzzled at that and pondered what she meant by it and then let it go.

Last week, this same lady called me and told me she had 2 twin beds with nice mattresses that she didn't need and we could have them for FREE. All we needed to do was to pay the delivery man for his time and gas.

The beds were delivered last night. What a difference a couple of single beds makes to our boys. They were thrilled to say the least!

I checked on them last night before I went to bed and they were sleeping so peacefully. It put a smile on my face.

The Lord never ceases to amaze me at His provision!

No comments: