Thursday, June 26, 2008

Is He Really Old Enough?

So Monday marked the day that my last child was old enough to go to Jr. Camp.

Phyllip and Tyler were very excited to go. I couldn't believe that they were so eager to leave their mother! They were up early and got everything out to be packed. We packed their suitcases and then they watched the clock for the moment it was time to leave.

Another boy, James, was going with them. James got to the house and we left shortly after.

The boys could hardly contain themselves. They were so excited! Every so often I would get asked, "Are we almost there?"

We arrived at the camp and they couldn't get out of the van fast enough. They couldn't leave me fast enough. *sniff, sniff* Before I left, I had to take a couple of pictures. The kids happily obliged me. I said goodbye to them and they didn't look back as I left (can you believe that?). *another sniff, sniff*



No comments: