Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Fun Day

Today was my pastor and his wife's 9th wedding anniversary. They called and asked me if I would watch their girls (my 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th daughters) so they could go out for the day.

The day started out about 9:30 this morning. The girls were dropped off. Liza (aka Cuppie) followed me around most of the day. I hadn't dried my hair or gotten my makeup on for the day yet. She came into my bathroom and I got the stool so she could sit up against the counter.

I decided to freshen up her hair. And then Grace's. And then Kaylyn's. And then Ciarra's. And just to prove that I still have the knack (albeit a small one) for doing little girls' hair, I took a picture of them. You see, it's been a very long time (about 7 years or so) since I had to do my little girl's hair every day. And I quite enjoyed myself, too.

L to R - Liza (Cuppie), Grace, Ciarra, Kaylyn

Grace decided to join us in the bathroom. I dried my hair and put it up. Then I got out my makeup. Cuppie's eyes lit up when I opened up my drawer full (yes, I have a boat load) of makeup (one of my downfalls, I know). I pulled everything out and put it on the counter. Grace asked if she could open up one of the boxes. Of course. She opened it up and Cuppie sucked all the air out of the room! Grace closed the box. Cuppie asked if she could open the box. Of course. Again, the oxygen was sucked out of the room by Cuppie! She was in makeup heaven! Hence, the picture below.

The rest of the pictures were just because pictures. Cuppie asked me to take most of them.









Cuppie is such a ham! She loves to have her picture taken! And she talked my ear off today! We had a very good time. I enjoyed the day with all the girls - though I didn't see much of the other 3 because they were playing with my 2 boys having a great time.

1 comment:

mama2drama said...

So maybe I'm a little partial, but this post was sooo adorable.When I asked Cuppie about the pics she said, "did you see me in Lubbitz hat?" "Who?" "Lubbitz"