Friday, June 13, 2008

We Discovered A New Favorite Place!

So today we were on our way to our kids' graduation. We left early so that we could stop by
and look around. If you've never been there and you like outdoor sports (hiking, fishing, hunting, etc.) you will LOVE it! That place is HUGE! In fact, I got separated from the rest of the family and I spent about 15 looking for them and gave up. I went to the front of the store and sat on a bench until they found me.

Soon after we all met up I found out why I couldn't find them. Walter found a virtual reality NASCAR car racing game. Of course he and Phyllip had to try it out! They said it was a blast. This is Walter's new favorite place to go daddy shopping!

We only had 45 minutes to look around before we had to be on our way to the graduation. We found the "Fine Gun Room." We went in there and found the following.

Now, I know this isn't exactly what we found in that particular room. But it is similar. Only thing is that these guns were incredibly expensive. Some were antiques and had a price tag as high as $70,000! Yep, I looked at the price tags several times to make sure my eyes were seeing the right dollar amount! I think they want to keep it more than we want to buy it!

We had a lot of fun looking around and actually didn't get to see the whole store with our time limit. I asked Walter what he wanted to do for Father's Day and he said, "Go back to Pro Bass Shop."

No comments: