Tuesday, November 4, 2008

19 Years Ago Today...

I married the love of my life.

It was the second best decision I ever made (the first being to accept Jesus Christ as my Saviour).

I am the luckiest woman in the world! God gave me everything I ever wanted in a husband. I never made a list of what I wanted but as I've reflected down through the years, I've realized more and more that God truly does love me for He gave me Walter and he is exactly what I wanted! God is soooo good!

Nineteen years ago today my sister married the love of her life.

We decided to have a double wedding. It was so great to get married along side my sister!

We started out as two and the Lord added to our family.







The most current family picture we have

Walter.....I love you with all my heart. You are everything I want in a husband. Thank you for putting up with me and my quirks all these years. You deserve a medal! I pray the Lord gives us another 19 years together!
Love,
Mrs. Wonderful

2 comments:

Shari said...

Happy Anniversary Walter and Rhonda! May the Lord bless another 20 or more years for you!

itschristyb said...

First of all- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! How exciting is that! I hope you are planning something big for the 20th! (I'm already planning something for our 10th!)
Second, I am really getting a kick out of seeing the old photo of your wedding party! I know 1/2 those people up there. When Bob gets home I will have to show him, too. Too funny!
Thirdly, sorry we didn't get to see you on your visit. I guess in a way we see each other on our blogs! Keep in touch!
Christy