Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It Just Has To Be a Boy Thing!

This morning the boys were supposed to be doing their schoolwork. They were sitting at the table with their books open and pencils in hand but decided to have the following conversation.

Phyllip: Tyler, I dare you to eat a piece of Ruby's (our dog) food.

Tyler: Ok.

Tyler can't bring himself to actually eat the food so he licks it several times instead. Eventually, he put the whole thing in his mouth and spit it out immediately!

Then Tyler decided eating one of Ruby's cookies would be better. He tried it (a chicken flavored one) and said it tasted like Top Ramen, then it tasted like chicken, and then it was gross.

What will they think of next?

When I was growing up, it was only my sister and me. The things these boys do blow my mind! It just has to be a boy thing!!!!!

2 comments:

Shari said...

Yes, it's a BOY thing! I have three of them! :P

Shari said...

Hey, where's the pics of the kids in their glasses? I have been looking forward to them. My Carsen has to wear them again. His little eye muscles have gotten weak again. Have a great weekend.