Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Something Fun...

Just something fun to do.

8 Shows I watch:
We don't have cable, satellite, or even use an antenna so I really can't answer that.

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Read my Bible
2. Talked to my favorite (and only) sister
3. Talked to my favorite man in the whole wide world - my Mr. Wonderful!
4. Did school with my boys
5. Brushed my dog
6. Made dinner
7. Had family night
8. Checked emails and surfed the web for a while

8 Places I like to eat:
1. Macaroni Grill
2. Rubio's Fresh Mexican
3. Red Robin
4. Olive Garden
5. Sizzler
6. Panda Express
7. Good ol' fashioned homecookin'
8. Jack in the Box

8 Things I look forward to...
1. Living in Heaven!
2. Learning something new from the Bible
3. My husband coming home from work each night
4. Seeing what my kids look like all grown up
5. Watching Lyndsey graduate from high school and college (she's so close!)
6. Christmas
7. Summer vacation
8. Being a grandma (but not too soon!)

8 Things on my wish list...
1. To be debt free
2. To have a newer car that has rear a/c
3. To be a better mom and wife
4. To lose at least 20 pounds
5. To be a better servant for the Lord Jesus Christ
6. A really good set of pots and pans
7. To be totally healthy
8. To not wear glasses

If you want to participate, feel free to!

No comments: