Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Beaming with Joy!

Our pastor's wife started a Ladies Prayer Breakfast once a month.

The first one was 2 days ago. It was wonderful. Five ladies showed up. We shared some of our most pressing prayer requests with each other. We laughed, cried, and prayed together. It was a wonderful time of fellowship around Christ.


So tonight I was talking with one of the ladies at church who was at the breakfast the other day. I asked her about her specific prayer request. I am ecstatic to report that God is already answering our prayers!!!! It was so wonderful to talk to her!

Dear one that I talked to tonight, if you read this, let me tell you that words cannot describe how happy and pleased and honored I am that I am able share in not only your heartaches but also in your answered prayers. You are such a blessing to me and my family!

Praise the Lord!!!! He is so AWESOME!

No comments: