Thursday, January 24, 2008

Enjoy the Moment...

That was what Walter and I did today while Lyndsey was having her piano lesson.

Lyndsey takes piano lessons at a church that also has a christian school. Her lesson is at a time when all the school kids are having recess.


Phyllip happened to make friends with a couple of the boys there last week. He had a blast!

Today the whole family was with me and both boys decided to hop out of the van and go play with the kids on the playground.
They instantly were in their element. They were having so much fun playing football. Now Phyllip's version of football does not include running to the right end zone but who's paying attention anyway! *smile*

We had so much fun just watching them playing today. I was frustrated with myself for not having brought my camera to capture the moment. *frown*


I decided to go inside and sit in on Lyndsey's lesson.


And then it happened! The school principal informed me that the boys couldn't play with the school kids on the playground because of liability issues. *frown* So I had to go tell them. Needless to say, my tenderhearted one (I'll let you figure out who that is) just about started crying. My heart was sad for them, but there wasn't anything I could do.


Oh, well. At least Walter and I were able to sit back and enjoy them even if for just a few moments.

No comments: