Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Head Is Spinning!!!

Where do I begin???? THE LORD IS AWESOME!!! LET ME SAY IT AGAIN!!!! THE LORD IS AWESOME!!!!

Ok. So our church had another Ladies Prayer Breakfast this morning. There were 4 of us at this one. We each told our most pressing prayer requests as well as praises. My prayer request turned out to be more of a list of prayers other than just one because I had so much on my heart.

About 1 hour after I got home, I found out that one of my requests had been answered! I was so excited! I think it's ok to tell you what this one was. The kids are going to my sister's house while we are on our survey trip to Madagascar. We were originally going to send the dog with them but discovered that Southwest Airlines doesn't fly any animals whatsoever and I had checked with another airline but the price was about double and we cannot afford that. I was devastated! My sister loves Ruby just about as much as I do and I was so at ease with sending the dog to her but all of a sudden, it wasn't to be. I was very uneasy with the possible solutions Walter and I had discussed. So I asked my sister yesterday to begin praying that there would be a way for Ruby to fly up with the kids. I also asked the ladies this morning. I was in my bedroom, on my hands and knees, vacuuming the edges of my bedroom when the thought hit me like a brick (Obviously this thought came from the Lord Himself)! Why don't you check Alaska Airlines flying out of *******? So I checked and I can get the kids' tickets for basically the same price as Southwest and Alaska Airlines will fly animals! I asked my husband about it and he said, "Book the tickets." *grin* from ear to ear!!!!! I love that little dog so much and I am so happy that she will be able to stay with the kids while we are gone! Praise the Lord!!! Prayer #1 answered and within 1 hour! Wow!!!

About 2 hours later, I found out that my unspoken prayer request was answered!!!! I was jumping for joy!!!! Praise the Lord!!!! Prayer #2 answered within 24 hours total from the time I, as well as a couple of others, had started praying about it!


So on to about 30 minutes ago. I had asked the ladies this morning to pray for our friends, Delmas and Laurie, as they had a meeting with an IRS agent this morning because they were being audited for the last 3 years. They were scared to death! I just finished talking with her and, PRAISE GOD, the Lord worked that situation out. They ended up with a Christian auditor who was very kind and she said that everything was truthful and they basically were done. No follow up meetings. No nothing! I guess that's unheard of when an audit is being done! Prayer #3 answered within a couple of weeks of finding out about it!


And that's not all.

Our pastor and his family had a huge prayer request
here

Last night that prayer was answered! That's 4 prayers answered within 24 hours!


This has been the best day. Praise the Lord!

3 comments:

mama2drama said...

Awesome update and insane that I get it here when I live 2 mins from you!! Ha Ha! I love seeing Him answer prayers and especially when it's how we hoped He would! Isn't He so incredibly good to us!

Nancy said...

Hey Sis,

I think I finally got this working!!!
Can't wait to see the kids...and of course, Ruby (but that goes w/o saying!!)

Nancy

Pamela said...

Praise The Lord!