Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tag! I'm It!

1. What is your name?



2. When is your birthday?



3. What kind of car do you want?


actually we already had one of these - I only want a car that doesn't keep breaking down and has front and rear a/c - nothing special

4. Where do you go to school?



I don't currently go to school but I finished high school in WA state.

5. What's your favorite season?


6. What's your favorite type of shoe?

I wish I could wear these but...

these are the ones I am forced to wear on a daily basis. It's all about comfort these days!




7. What's your status?

8. What's your favorite movie?


9. What's your favorite song?

It's the hymn "Mansion Over the Hilltop."

10. What's your favorite Disney character?


11. Favorite clothing line?

It's whatever fits, is feminine, and is comfortable.

12. Favorite vacation destination?

13. Favorite dessert?


Just in case you can't tell, it's Pecan Pie.

14. Favorite letter?



15. What are you most afraid of?


I'm most afraid of not learning from my mistakes.

16. Favorite TV show?


It's called "Paula's Home Cooking." Though I haven't watched it in over a year because we don't watch TV anymore.

17. What annoys you most?


It's when people show off the parts of their bodies that nobody should see!

18. What's your job?


(Homeschooler)


19. What's your favorite animal?



I used to have a purebred. However the one below is my absolute favorite right now (my Ruby).


Now I'm supposed to tag 2 other people. So here goes. Shari, consider yourself tagged.
MacKenzie, consider yourself tagged.

So here's what you do.
1.Go to photobucket.com
2.Type in your answer for each question into the PhotoBucket search bar.
3.Only use the first two pages.Choose your favorite photo to represent your answer.
4.Copy the html and paste it here.
5.You can only answer in picture form.
6. Tag two more people to do it!

No comments: