Saturday, February 2, 2008

This and That...

Does anyone know what 'sick' looks like? Look at the following pictures! It all started with Lyndsey last Sunday night and moved to Walter on Tuesday. Then it hit Tyler and I yesterday. The only one who hasn't gotten it yet is Phyllip and I really hope he doesn't get it!


Since we haven't gotten school pictures taken yet for this year, I decided to take them myself since we invested a 'pretty penny' into a camera a couple of years ago. I don't like the quality of pictures that a certain store that advertises falling prices has. So it was up to me since we are on a very limited budget.

We decided to take Ruby with us and put her in the pictures. She wasn't very cooperative, though. These were the only pictures we could get and then we had to put her back in the car. She was more interested in everything around us instead of looking at the camera.

I think these pictures turned out pretty good for an amateur!


Then I decided to do some black and whites.

I tried to get some pictures with the four of us squeezing our faces together, but as you will see, my arm wasn't long enough to get it right! But we sure had fun trying.





We finally decided to use the timer on the camera and set it on a bench which is how I got the following pictures.




2 comments:

Shari said...

Rhonda: I am sorry your family has had the ickies. We just got over it ourselves.

Your kids are adorable! I recognize those shirts. We have several of those.

Have a blessed day! Still praying for your trip to Madagascar.

Shari

Nancy said...

I just LOVE the pictures. Inspires me to try my hand at school pictures
(but we just need a sunny day!!!)

Maybe I can do it in July - LOL

Nancy